Hello and Welcome to Squirrels!
To access home learning, please visit:
We a mixed class of Year 2 and Year 3 children.
Our classroom is The Hive and we will usually be busy learning inside it, outside around the school grounds or the village beyond.
In our classroom you will find Miss Swain, Mrs Davies, Mrs Darnley and Mrs Wright, depending on which day it is.
We would describe ourselves as:
- Happy and friendly
- Kind and compassionate
- Mathematicians and authors
- Forest Rescuers
- Designers and artists
- Friends of the environment
- Red Squirrels (Y3) and Grey Squirrels (Y2)
See the welcome booklet below for more information on our class day to day. To see what learning happens in more detail, please visit https://whaddonsquirrelstation.blogspot.com/
Here is a list of interesting and thought provoking educational activities, quizzes and videos available on the following websites. (Please note these websites have been recommended by other educators, but adults may wish to view videos etc. first):
National Geographic Kids: https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/
The Kids Should See This: https://thekidshouldseethis.com
Geography Games: https://world-geography-games.com/world.html
Toy Theater: https://toytheater.com/
DK Find Out: https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/…
Scratch computer coding:
- Writing and Maths Homework Ideas PDF.pdf
- Creative Writing Prompt Question Writing Frames.pdf
- Snakes and Ladders Addition to 20 Board Game Board Game.pdf
- The Mystery at the Grand Portrait Gallery Maths Game.pdf
- Spot Mr Whoops Mistakes Y1 Y2 Common Exception Words.pdf
- Year 2 Maths Number Place and Value Workbook.pdf
- Year 2 Science Plants Learning from Home Activity Booklet.pdf
- Year 2 Science Uses of Everyday Materials Learning from Home Activity Booklet.pdf