ParentPay Online Payments
We do not hold any money on the school premises. All payments to school for hot school meals, uniforms, after school clubs and school visits are made using ParentPay. Every parent has their own ParentPay account.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
• payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
• full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
• your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
• Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
When a new child joins Whaddon School we send home your account activation username and password and you just follow the instructions in the letter we give you to get started with ParentPay.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: www.parentpay.com/Parents
Click on the link below to log in to your ParentPay account to make your payments.http://www.parentpay.com/PR1/Info/PP_Login.aspx.