Key Stage 2 Teaching assistant for September 2022
Salary: Bucks Pay Range 2 from £18,703 per annum
(depending on qualifications and experience) Fixed Term
30 hours per week
8.30 – 15.00 Monday to Friday
term time only
Required: September 2022
We are a growing school providing a nurturing and caring environment for children. The pupils, staff and governors are all very proud to be a part of this thriving school which sits at the heart of its local community.
We are looking for a teaching assistant to support children’s learning in Key Stage 2
- Enjoy working with children and have a caring and positive approach
- Be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
- Have strong knowledge and experience of supporting learning in Key Stage 2
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be calm when under pressure
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and happy environment for our children at all times during the school day. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the office on 01908 501719 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whaddon CE School, Stock Lane, Whaddon, Bucks, MK17 0LS.
Closing date: 27th May 2022
Interview date: The week beginning 6th June 2022